This job is no longer available
Drivers Jonas Deloitte
The merger of Deloitte with Drivers Jonas has created a whole new benchmark for the provision of real estate advisory services. By combining the real estate skills and reputation of Drivers Jonas with the business skills and capabilities of the wider Deloitte firm, we now offer an unmatched real estate capability. DJD is a truly diverse business, delivering a massive range of opportunity within the property sector, working for some of the highest profile national and international clients. We have a reputation as independent property consultants who take an innovative approach to property advice.
We currently have opportunities for Assistant Managers to join Deloitte's well-established and growing Real Estate Consulting business, which is part of Drivers Jonas Deloitte and one of the largest integrated real estate advisory teams in the UK.
Our team of property, finance and construction professionals - including chartered surveyors, cost consultants, engineers and accountants - draws upon deep industry experience and the full service capability of the wider Deloitte firm to create innovative solutions to real estate-related business challenges for our clients across a range of industry sectors.
As part of this dynamic and highly successful team, you will have the opportunity to combine your specialist technical skills and industry knowledge to advise clients on all aspects of real estate-related business matters. Working on high profile assignments with some of the best in the real estate field, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects within an extremely commercial, client focussed environment, such as:
- Supporting post-merger integrations of property portfolios and corporate real estate management teams in the financial services industry
- Facilitating the design of an optimum structure and 'best practice' management model for the international property division of a global oil major
- Undertaking a business review of a UK housebuilder on behalf of its lending banks, including a full options appraisal and subsequent administration process
- Writing the business case for a major capital project in the public sector
Within Real Estate Consulting you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a fast-growing practice and work with like-minded people who are at the forefront of their chosen field and work within a stimulating and challenging environment, with a focus on teamwork and outstanding client service
- Gain experience in a range of technical areas, spanning real estate assurance and distressed situations, corporate and public sector real estate transformation, strategic sourcing and infrastructure and capital programmes advisory
- Undertake detailed financial and commercial analysis of businesses to solve complex problems
- Work on a wide range of public and private sector assignments in the UK and internationally
We take personal development seriously, offering a wide range of learning and development opportunities within a highly supportive and nurturing environment. Our appraisal process is structured, transparent and interactive - you'll receive continuous training and ongoing supportive feedback to achieve the goals that you set yourself. Be part of an environment where excellent client service, creativity, hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- A professional qualification (in engineering, accountancy or surveying) or equivalent industry experience
- A 2:1 degree with strong A-level results or equivalent qualifications and/or a relevant post graduate qualification
- Previous experience within the property or construction sector
- Technical knowledge of property as an investment class, property development, corporate real estate, strategic procurement or construction processes,
- Awareness of the relevant professional / regulatory processes to ensure compliance and minimise risk
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- The ability to build strong, effective working relationships and work on own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write clear, concise reports
- Confidence and proactivity
- Ability to travel as required
SALARY PACKAGE: Market rate
CLOSING DATE: Rolling