This job is no longer available
Senior Building Surveyor - Progression to Associate level - London
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits package
An exciting opportunity has come available for a Senior Building Surveyor/Associate Building Surveyor to join a growing building surveying division within an established property company. The company has a network of offices across the UK and they are currently focusing on expanding their building surveying team within their London West end office with the addition of a Senior Building Surveyor who can progress rapidly into an Associate role.
The role will be 70% to 80% project and contracts administration biased with additional professional work. Projects will be predominantly internal and external refurbishment contracts valued up to circa £500,000 within the retail, residential, industrial and commercial sectors. In addition to this work, you will work with the team to tender for more clients and larger projects and help grow the team by 3 additional surveyors over the next year.
- MRICS and BSc in Building Surveying
- Currently at Senior Building Surveyor level
- Good experience with London consultancies managing projects autonomously up to £500,000.
- Experience of Project Management, Contracts Administration, Party Walls, Dilapidations and Building Surveys
- Ability to work well within a small team to help expand their presence in the London office.
Apply online or for further information on this position please send your CV through to email@example.com quoting reference 1212500.