This job is no longer available
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of major rail related schemes with specific skill sets in cost planning and estimating of major rail programmes.
- Good understanding of the signalling, communication and electrification assets associated with major rail programmes.
- Capable of building and leading teams, be technically strong, client facing and have had experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Bid Management
- Preparing submissions
- Lead, manage and coach team
- Produce cost plans and estimates
- Undertake client care
- Build rapport and relationships with key clients
- Key Experience / Knowledge
- Estimating and/or cost planning in a complex Rail Environment
- Significant Signalling, Communication and Electrification experience
- Major Programme experience
Please call Eileen Austin on +44 (0)203 206 9112 or email CV onWe welcome applications from candidates of all ages.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.