This job is no longer available
A leading international property consultancy has a requirement for a Senior Development Surveyor to join their London office.
This role requires a qualified surveyor with ideally around 3-4 years PQE experience of development consultancy, valuation and/or development appraisal, legal agreements, acquisition and disposal work. This person will assist in providing clear direction and development consultancy advice, guiding public and private sector clients through the asset evolution process using planning and market appraisal, development appraisal, funding, legal and strategy formulation expertise. The role frequently involves drawing together and coordinating advice from other business units across the company.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking appraisals of development sites
- Undertaking Red Book valuations
- Advising Local Authorities, developers and landowners on Affordable Housing and S106 Viability Assessments submitted with planning applications
- Providing advice, appraisals and reports to Local Authorities in support of proposed policies including CIL, Affordable Housing and Site Briefs
- Providing advice on a wide range of areas including the disposal/acquisition of access rights for major new developments, to the sale of single plot housing sites. This may include pre-acquisition/ pre-disposal advice.
- Advising on restrictive covenants, easements and related issues
- Preparing formal reports and valuations endorsing the terms of sale/purchase.
- Liaison with Homes & Communities Agency, Local Authorities, developers, landowners and the general public.
On offer is a package including salary up to £40,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits.
To apply for this role please contact Ruth Allanson (firstname.lastname@example.org). We aim to get back to all applications, however; if you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.