This job is no longer available
The Trevor Patrick Partnership is a multi-disciplinary surveying and design consultancy. Since formation in 1989 we have built up an enviable record of repeat business (particularly with Rail and Commercial clients). Our continued success enables us to offer an excellent opportunity to an experienced RICS Quantity Surveyor who has gained a detailed level of experience in project management.
To deliver a high quality service to our commercial clients. In addition to your core surveying skills based on at least 10 years post qualification experience you should be involved in all aspects of Project Management both from a project team and contract administration angle.
The ideal candidate will have:
• RICS qualified (10 years plus PQE)
• Quantity Surveyor background – Fully conversant with all aspects of quantity surveying.
• Knowledge of the provision of contract administration and employer's agent duties.
• Previous experience in the rail sector (desirable but not essential).
• Ability to multitask
• Strong organisational skills along with high accuracy levels and attention to detail
• Strong communicator that forges strong relationships with clients and project teams
• Good computer skills
• Flexible mind set and a 'can-do', attitude.
To apply, please send your detailed CV indicating your current salary to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE