This job is no longer available
- Prepare and Interpret Management and Financial Information relating to Business Costs to ensure the profitability of individual contracts, and management of cash flow.
- Prepare and Interpret Management and Financial Information to monitor performance of the business against Business Plan objectives.
- Provide ad hoc operational reports and performance data tothe Management Team.
- Support Managers in identifying Labour Capacity and developing Labour Plans to support service delivery.
- Support Managers in delivering Value for Money in the Procurement and Management of the Materials Supply Chain.
- Support Managers in the Performance Management of Sub-Contractors.
- Analyse and document business processes.
- Ensure all invoicing targets are hit producing the required gross margins, provide detailed reports for any area producing margins which differ significantly from the budgeted figures.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of Maintenance related Business Cost Planning.
- Formal cost accounting qualification or relevant commercial experience.
- Understanding of forms of building contract, including JCT minor works, intermediate and partnering contracts, their use and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of British Standards, Codes of Practice, Building Regulations, Construction Regulations and any other specialist trade and professional codes of practice relevant tothiswork.
- Experience of contract procurement, contractor selection and management.
- Full understanding and experience of managing 'Schedule of Rates' based contracts.
- High level of literacy and numeracy, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills in the management of partner and sub-contractors.
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes.
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
A leading and established name in the sector with great prospects for growth moving forward.
Competitive Salary & Benefits.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPHQ13255575
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.