This job is no longer available
A key player within the UK Highways Maintenance sector. They are currently delivering a contract that has a yearly turnover of £25m to £30m, works range from one of minor schemes to large packages.
About the Role:
They require a Quantity Surveyor with the ability to oversee sub-contract packages of work. You will support the lead QS in his daily activities.
Requirements of Applicants:
- 5 years + highways / civils experience
- Be able to manage your own portfolio of work.
- Self-sufficient with the ability to add true value.
- Show a structured permanent career with established civils contractors.
- Key at managing and meeting deadlines
- Be proactive in your approach
Calco apologise that we cannot respond to all applicants personally and only those who match the criteria of the client will be contacted.
Calco Services operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.