This job is no longer available
Fed up with all the bad news? Here’s some good news:-
•New Zealand’s GDP growth is currently 2.4% and rising;
•Auckland’s population is projected to grow 35% in the next 20 years and account for 60% of New Zealand’s population growth.
•The Christchurch rebuild over the next 10 to 15 years is likely to be in excess of $15 billion
Secure your future and work for a market leading company with the biggest and best projects - you couldn’t join a better team! Rider Levett Bucknall is a global property and construction practice with over 2,800 people in more than 100 offices across Asia, Oceania, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas.
Rider Levett Bucknall’s reputation is built on what their clients, employees and the wider community say about them – we are proud of our reputation of being an industry leader. Providing the most comprehensive and forward thinking construction advice available and understanding that in the 21st century more is required – Rider Levett Bucknall’s focus is on investing in our people, process, innovations and technology to deliver our diverse and efficient service.
Opportunities exist in both Auckland and Christchurch; for forward thinking Senior Quantity Surveyors who have substantial experience in:
•Estimating and Cost Planning
•Tender Procurement Advice / Strategies & Negotiations
•Post Contract Administration
And for experienced Quantity Surveyors for Bill of Quantities / Preparation and Management
We seek team members who:
• Can work autonomously as well as part of a high performance team
• Have strong organisational skills with a can-do attitude and high energy levels
• Communicate well and establish and maintain strong working relationships
• Have the ability to operate in a BIM environment (advantageous, but not essential)
• Want to make a difference
We can offer:
• Exciting opportunities to build your future
• An attractive remuneration package for star candidates
• An opportunity to work for the world’s largest independent cost consultancy.
If you are interested in either of the above roles, please email your CV and Cover Letter noting desired location, Auckland or Christchurch, to Megan.Nation@nz.rlb.com