This job is no longer available
Capital Allowances Consultant
Attractive salary & benefits package.
Innovative solutions, effective teamwork and a passion for delivering value to our clients – these have all made Sweett Group a top 10 global property and infrastructure consultancy.
Sweett Group remains an independent global business with a strong sense of identity and sense of purpose. We believe we are able to offer people an excellent environment for career development and personal growth.
We have a superb opportunity for a career minded, Capital Allowances Consultant to join our established, professional team in London.
Considered a specialist in your field, you will have an excellent understanding of UK taxation allowances to provide strategic advice to a diverse range of clients, managing the delivery of capital allowances on acquisitions and construction projects, and/or land remediation relief.
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within the field.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will be a self motivated, results-driven individual, with exceptional client facing skills. In addition, you will
• Have significant experience and a robust career history in capital allowances, with claim experience in property acquisitions, developments & refurbishments
• Be degree qualified
• Have MRICS accreditation &/or professionally qualified in a tax related discipline (ATT)
• Possess cost planning & estimating skills
• Be able to demonstrate a track record of successful project delivery & financial project management
• Have commercial awareness, with the ability to assess different delivery levels with experience of applying UK tax legislation to create the best claim position for clients
• A flexible approach, with a wiliness to travel across UK when necessary
In return we can offer you a professional supportive environment, and an opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects. To apply or to obtain further information on the role, please click the apply now button which will link you through to our corporate website.