This job is no longer available
Due to the continued success of the Riyadh office we are a seeking a number of Senior to Associate Quantity Surveyors to strengthen their team.
We are looking for a well-rounded SQS with varied sector experience who has the experience of providing PQS services to a wide range of clients.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive PQS who can take responsibility for a number of projects, with the potential to act as the sole contact with each client throughout the KSA region.
Experience in the Residential/Housing sector will be highly desirable.
In addition, the candidate will be expected to embrace the opportunity of representing the company in the market place and will be required to undertake aspects of a business development role in addition to the technical requirements.
Start date: October / November
Duration: Minimum 12 months
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience:
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
• A minimum of seven years technical delivery experience.
• MRICS or professionally qualified in another construction related subject
• Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
• Experience of taking schemes from Master Planning through to realisation on site
• Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
• Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
• Build long-term relationships
• Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
• Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
• A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
Rider Levett Bucknall provides its clients with property and construction consultancy advice at all stages of the property life cycle throughout the Americas, Asia, EMEA and Oceania, with over 2000 people operating from more than 80 offices. Our reputation for providing consistently high levels of consultancy services to our clients rests entirely on our ability to recruit and develop the highest calibre staff.
We are always keen to hear from high calibre candidates and we strive to include people from as many backgrounds and cultures as possible. We need enthusiastic, organised, confident and inspired individuals; those who enjoy developing, communicating and sharing ideas and those who are dedicated to our clients, our mission and our projects.
In the UK we employ over 400 staff in seven different offices in Birmingham, Bristol, London, Manchester, Sheffield, Wokingham and Welwyn Garden City.
For the third year running Rider Levett Bucknall has picked up the No.1 position in the Daily Telegraph sponsored Britain’s Top Employers (up to 499 staff). The means that we have been benchmarked against other companies in the UK and we’ve been awarded external certification which acknowledges our HR Best Practice. This, together with our achievement of IIP Champion Status, and our fourth successive year with a place in the Time Top 100 Companies to Work For, is a tremendous endorsement for Rider Levett Bucknall.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please use the ‘APPLY’ link to send us your CV. Please include details of your current/previous remuneration package and any additional information in relation to your suitability for this role.
Rider Levett Bucknall UK Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.