This job is no longer available
VINCI Construction UK Ltd, a leading UK construction company is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our rail projects based in Central London.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will report to the Senior Commercial Manager and will be pivotal in providing commercial support to the project team. You will be responsible for the management of commercial resources of the project to ensure the project objectives are met or exceeded.
- Provide planning, provision and monitoring of commercial support and assurance to the Project Manager and the project delivery team.
- Duties will include procurement, change management, budgeting, forecasting, cost control and subcontractor administration.
- Ideally you will be degree educated or equivalent, or have equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable extensive experience as a Quantity Surveyor with experience gained within Civil Engineering.
- Previous demonstrable transportation/rail experience is desirable alongside experience of working within an LU environment.
- NEC experience is paramount.
- Excellent communication, organisational and team working skills are essential.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Karina Pattni or contact Karina on 01923 280 904 to discuss further