Estates Management jobs in Scotland
Found 4 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Liverpool, Merseyside
An exciting and varied role providing assistance to the Resident Agent with the management of the rural, residential and commercial portfolios.
- Hermiston Quay
- £55,473 rising to £58,392 after a successful year’s service
The National Estate Manager will lead the development of the National Estate Management Team to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of land and property...
- £34,036 - £38,923
• Committed to equal opportunities. • Benefits include the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Competitive salary and benefits
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Trainee/Graduate Rural Surveyor to assist Rural Surveyors with existing clients (initially under supervision) and i...
- Edinburgh (with UK travel)
- Excellent basic + comprehensive benefits package
To assist in the negotiation and securing of land interests to support the origination of new renewable's developments, primarily wind.