Property jobs in Scotland
Found 12 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Glasgow, GB
- c. £26,000 (depending on skills and experience)
To join us, you will need a degree level qualification or equivalent. If you are not already a qualified Member of RICS, you will certainly be in training.
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Widely respected and rapidly growing chartered surveying practice requires a MRICS Building Surveyor to join their well-established team in Aberdeen.
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits
Widely respected and rapidly growing chartered surveying practice requires a MRICS residential surveyor to join their well-established team in Aberdeen.
- £34,382 - £39,307
Work with Aberdeen City Council as an Estates Surveyor.
- Senior Surveyors circa £30k – £40k / Associate Director will be circa £40k – £55k
Senior or AD Building Surveyor required for Edinburgh based consultancy
- 27k - 38k DOE
Quantity Surveyor required for PQS firm in Glasgow.
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + Car Allowance & Benefits
Beach Baker has been instructed by one of the leading international private practices to help them recruit a MRICS qualified Valuation Surveyor for their Gla...
- c£38000-45000 + Car / Allowance
Regional Maintenance Surveyor Manager Scotland
- £17,209 - £33,627
You will have experience of commercial property estates management, including undertaking valuations, lettings and in handling rent review and lease renewal ...
- ALL THE INDUSTRY'S EMPLOYERS - LARGE AND SMALL. ALL OVER THE UK (see advert for locations)
- Salary packages and fees are the best for many years
ALL THE LATEST JOBS FOR RESIDENTIAL SURVEYORS. FULL TIME, PART TIME & ZERO HOURS OPPORTUNITIES. ALL THE INDUSTRY'S EMPLOYERS - LARGE AND SMALL. ALL OVER T...
- Glasgow, Ayrshire and Fife areas
- Salary + Car + benefits
Exclusive engagement by two separate clients
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits
Well established and respected Professional Quantity Surveying practice who boast a range of Quantity Surveying, Project Management and CDM services to a ran...