Full Time jobs in South East
Found 60 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + package
Contracts Manager: Housing Contracts Manager Job based in Surrey A privately-owned high spec builder of new homes in Surrey, are looking to recruit a Contr...
- South East London
- £35,000 to £45,000
Experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join BS Team at our Sidcup Office. The candidate will need a minimum of 3 years MRICS. Managing day to day workload o...
- Kent and Surrey
Our client is a developer/builder who are looking to appoint a Land Buyer to acquire land in Kent, Surrey and parts of London.
We are looking for an IRPM qualified block manager. Ideally you should have previous experience in managing new builds as well as overseeing on-site staff.
- Surrey / Sussex
Our client is a high quality house builder based in Surrey; they are recognised for building and developing high quality and innovatively designed homes from...
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
An established Construction Consultancy is seeking to employ an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join their busy Oxford based team.
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
A Established Construction Consultancy is seeking to employ a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their busy Oxford based team.
- £35000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
An established UK Construction Consultancy is currently looking for a talented Project Manager to join their Oxford team.
- South East Region
- Excellent Salaries or Day Rates available dependent on preference/experience
Retail development Project Manager required
- BATH / BRISTOL. SWINDON. SOUTH EAST LONDON. MID ESSEX.
- Attractive salary & benefits, + excellent conditions offering a good work-life balance.
RESIDENTIAL VALUATION SURVEYORS. BATH / BRISTOL -FULL TIME EMPLOYED. SWINDON -FT or PART TIME EMPLOYED. SOUTH EAST LONDON -FT EMPLOYED. MID ESSEX -FT EM...
- WARRINGTON/ WIRRAL/ LIVERPOOL. KENT / EAST SUSSEX. PORTSMOUTH / CHICHESTER.
- Highly competitive basic salary & performance pay is available, car, plus a range of other benefits
RESIDENTIAL VALUATION SURVEYORS. LEADING JOBS..LEADING FIRMS..LEADING PACKAGES.. WARRINGTON/ WIRRAL/ LIVERPOOL. KENT / EAST SUSSEX. PORTSMOUTH / CHICHEST...
- South East England
- £68000 per annum
A senior individual is sort for an interim opportunity with a public sector body based in the South East.
- £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits
My client, a leading PQS consultancy is looking for a soon to be or recently chartered Project Surveyor to join one of the best teams on the South Coast!
- South East London
- Excellent career progression and a highly competitive package.
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor (MRICS) position for a leading building and property consultancy. This is a fantastic opportunity offeri...
- £24000 - £26000 per annum
My client seeks a Graduate Building Surveyor for project and professional work to join their Surrey office.
- South East London
- £40000 - £60000 per annum + Package
An opportunity has arisen to work within a market leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in south east London. This exceptional award winning company c...
- £80000 - £90000 per annum + RICS fees, pension, health insurance
My client, a firm of chartered quantity surveyors now seeks a Director who is MRICS qualified to join them in Hampshire.
- To £40K plus £3.5K car allowance
Our Client, one of the leading firms of national property consultancy professionals has an exciting opening for a RICS Qualified Building Surveyor in their O...
- West Midlands
Our client is a private property company who can demonstrate a history of successful commercial and residential projects requires an Asset Management Surveyo...
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Competitive Salary
This firm of chartered surveyors/land specialists have an opportunity for a suitable person to join them as a Utility Surveyor in the Milton Keynes office.