Jobs in UK
Found 365 Permanent jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Kentford near Newmarket
- Competitive remuneration package
The CLA is seeking an experienced rural practice surveyor with a broad knowledge of the rural sector to work as part of the professional Eastern Regional team
- Wimbledon,Kingston upon Thames,Sevenoaks,Tunbridge Wells, Gravesend, Hastings,Eastbourne,Chichester
- excellent rewards,including first class salary,bonus scheme, pension & holiday entitlement, car.
RESIDENTIAL VALUATION SURVEYORS Wimbledon Kingston Upon Thames Sevenoaks Tunbridge Wells Gravesend Hastings Eastbourne Chichester A premier employer...
- LONDON & M25 (SOUTH CENTRAL or SOUTH WEST)
- High basic salary,outstanding commission package,car /allowance,generous holidays,excellent pension
RESIDENTIAL VALUATION SURVEYOR LEADING BLUE CHIP ORGANISATION. SOUTH / SOUTH WEST LONDON & M25
- West Midlands
- £50,000 +
An Associate or Senior Building Surveyor is required by our client to carry out a wide range of building surveying work across varied property sectors in Bir...
- Kingdom House, Kingdom Avenue, Glenrothes
- £ 32,400 - £ 39,326
Lead responsibility for property transactions relating to Economic Development land and property assets (Use Classes 4, 5 & 6)
Property Manager Manchester Permanent position c. £35,000
- West London
- Competitive Salary
Talented and experienced Redevelopment Planning and Land Sales Manager.
- Market related
Graduate Quantity Surveyor – BirminghamAbout the company:This is a well respected National construction consultancy who offer their clients commercia...
- M4 Corridor (regional role)
- £32,500 basic (60,000 ote)
Are you a recent Real Estate Graduate with a flair for sales and relationship building, or a chartered surveyor looking for a fresh challenge, a new opportun...
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + Company benefits
FM Consultant - London A global professional buildings services provider are now recruiting for an FM Consultant to join their specialist team based in Glasg...
- England and Wales
- Attractive salary and benefits
UPM Tilhill has an exciting opportunity available in our Investment & Property Team.
- City of London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum + No car allowance,
Senior Quantity Surveyor Job in London: Senior Quantity Surveyor in London This award winning construction company are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity ...
- Kensington and Chelsea
- £55000 - £63000 per annum + Package
Building Services Manager - Kensington A top 10 UK building contractor are looking for an experienced Building Services Manager to join their Construction D...
- £24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus, APC support
Our client seeks a Graduate with a BSc Hons in Quantity Surveying and some experience to join the Surrey office.
- West End
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
We are seeking several MRICS qualified Quantity Surveyors for a large client of consultants in central London from just chartered level.
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Beach Baker has recently been instructed to recruit a technical Senior Associate or Associate working for a client-side organisation.
- West Yorkshire
One of UK's leading providers of commercial real estate services has an opening for an Associate Director to join its Investment team in West Yorkshire.
- Canary Wharf, London
- Competitive salary and benefits package
CWCL is Canary Wharf Group’s project delivery arm and has been responsible for managing the design and construction of the office buildings, retail malls and...
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + 10k bonus and car allowance
A leading firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors are looking to instruct a Senior / Associate Asset Manager to join their growing business.Base...
- Senior Building Control
- £36,868 - £40,410 p.a
In this new post, you will assist the Building Control Manager in the day-to-day management of the Building Control team and contribute to the delivery of a ...