Jobs in UK
Found 446 Permanent jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- £28,452 to £31,760
A commercially-minded Estates Surveyor with experience of urban estates management, valuation and negotiation.
- South East
- c£50k + Car and Benfits
Head of Block / Estate Management - Excellent Package and Benefits
- Croydon base, Surrey portfolio
- £40k basic to start + excellent & comprehensive benefits package
A unique property management opportunity offering the best of both worlds - management of strong residential assets with clear responsibility for involvement...
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + car all, pension, healthcare, bonus
Property Manager, London SW1 Salary c. £40 - 45k + bens A Property Manager is required to work for a well known property company, undertaking the efficient ...
- Swindon, Wiltshire
- £31,097 - £37,395
As part of a small team, you will take an active role in maintaining professional standards for quantity surveying within English Heritage.
An opportunity has arisen to join our new dynamic property auction team based in Central London as an 'Auction Property Sourcer'. In return they ca...
- £37,430 - £42,952 plus £3,000 Audit Allowance
The Highways Agency is responsible for managing, maintaining and improving England’s motorways and trunk roads. You will provide independent assurance on ris...
The successful applicant will have experience in letting and management of property, together with general practice commercial work and be conversant with La...
- Knightsbridge, London SW3
- Up to £50,000 plus benefits
An opportunity to work as an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS qualified) for this well established firm of estates agents based in Kn...
- £35000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Our premier London-based specialist Client is looking for a Senior or Associate level Rights To Light Surveyor. £35K-£70K.
- City of London
- Salary to £55,000 plus benefits
Quantity Surveyor with conservation and heritage experience required for well regarded independent Construction Consultancy. Excellent work with in a great ...
Deloitte Real Estate redefines the concept of a full-service real estate business, offering a breadth of capability and an innovative approach unequalled in ...
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Project level Quantity Surveyor required for Top UK Cost ConsultancyThe Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer will provide technical cost engineering support and...
- Central London
- up to £27,000
APC Building Surveyor urgently required for Central London based practice.
- London, West End
- Excellent package and benefits including a highly competitive bonus
Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) required for leading international building consultancy. Role will involve extensive European travel. 0-2 years PQE and e...
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Commission
Excellent Opportunity - £70,000 - £80,000 OTE
- Croydon office base, surrey portfolio
- £40k basic to start + exceptional benefits package
Exciting client side Property Management opportunity overseeing residential assets with a strong emphasis on project managing major works throughout.
- Greater London and the South East Generally - multiple opportunities throughout
- £40-60k basic + Bonuses + Car - uncapped/excellent OTE
Residential Surveyors required for employed roles within reputable firms across Greater London – remote working offered throughout - excellent remuneration o...
- £30000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, healthcare, RICS fees +
A firm of chartered quantity surveyors in Surrey seeks a Quantity Surveyor with pre and post contract work to join their busy office working on projects up t...
- Across the Greater London area and counties generally
- Basic salary £40-60 depending on location + bonuses + Car
Opportunities for Surveyors to progress within or re-enter the residential sector for leading employers UK wide undertaking high quality mortgage related ins...