Valuation & Ratings jobs in Scotland
Found 7 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Up to £45,000 plus benefits package and bonus scheme
You will be required undertake Home Reports and Energy Performance Certificates. The role will be demanding but very rewarding with direct involvement in th...
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + Car Allowance & Benefits
Beach Baker has been instructed by one of the leading international private practices to help them recruit a MRICS qualified Valuation Surveyor for their Gla...
- NATIONWIDE FULL TIME,PART TIME & ZERO HOURS OPPORTUNITIES. See advert for list of locations.
- Salary packages or fee share arrangements are the best for many years.
ALL THE LATEST JOBS FOR RESIDENTIAL SURVEYORS. FULL TIME,PART TIME & ZERO HOURS OPPORTUNITIES. ALL THE INDUSTRY'S EMPLOYERS - LARGE AND SMALL. ALL O...
- East Lothian & Scottish Borders
- £DOE + bonus & car
APC qualified candidate with Residential Valuation experience, great opportunity with competitive salary and promotion potential.
- £40k to £50k + package
Residential Surveyor required in Edinburgh
- A competitive salary and package is available.
FULL TIME RESIDENTIAL SURVEYOR. GALASHIELS, SCOTLAND. Competitive salary and benefits package. Also, Part Time opportunity available.
- Lanarkshire and Dumfries & Galloway
Experience of preparing Home Reports, Lending Reports and other aspects associated with employment as a Residential Chartered Valuation Surveyor.