RICS Recruit Live
RICS Recruit Live returns on Monday 25th March 2019
Why you should attend?
Whether you are looking for your first big break or have years of experience, RICS Recruit Live will help you future proof your career and take it to the next level.
- Speaker sessions throughout the day
- Earn CPD points
- Opportunities to meet leading employers within the sector
- A chance to network throughout the day
- CV and Interview advice – gain tips from the experts
- Advice on RICS membership and routes to becoming a surveyor
- Find out about RICS Training opportunities
Date & Time
Monday 25 March 2019
09:30 - 14:00
12 Great George Street
Mott MacDonald is a £1.5bn engineering, management and development consultancy.
We’re involved in:
- solving some of the world’s most urgent social, environmental and economic challenges
- helping governments and businesses plan, deliver and sustain their strategic goals
- responding to humanitarian and natural emergencies
- improving people’s lives
At Mott MacDonald we connect deep technical knowledge with advisory expertise to deliver innovative solutions which create value for our clients. A depth and breadth of technical skills across multiple sectors combined with unique advisory insights ensures that our clients make the right decisions. We focus on global best practise, thought leadership and clear direction to ensure consistent delivery on all our projects. Our Advisory services include Project, Programme, and Commercial Management (PPCM) services, Infrastructure Finance, Economics, Asset Management, Management Consultancy and we work across all major infrastructure and social sectors.
As an employee owned organisation, we build long term relationships and always focus on creating sustainable value for our clients. For every project, we provide the blend of talent required to achieve the right result – appropriate; cost, carbon and resource-efficient; safe, easy, swift to deliver and operate; reliable and resilient; delivering great outcomes.
We insist on the highest standards of integrity in all we do. We were the first consultancy firm to be certified to BS 10500, the UK’s anti-bribery management standard, recognised as the most stringent in the world.
- Should I bring my CV with me?
- Yes, there will be opportunities to pass your CV on to exhibitors.
- How long can I stay at the event?
- The event is open from 9:30 - 14:00 and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like.
- How much time should I plan to spend at the event?
- We would recommend planning to come for around 90 minutes to see the full event.
- Can I leave the event and come back?
- Yes, once you are registered and have a badge, you can leave the event and return later.
- What time do I need to arrive to make sure I get in to the event?
- First entry will be at 9:30. Last entry will be at 13:30.
Interested in exhibiting at RICS Recruit Live?
Please contact our sales team at We Are Sunday:
- Sam Gilbert - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0207 101 2779