RICS Matrics: Supporting the future of the profession
RICS Matrics was created to look to the future – for members entering, or not long in, the profession of surveying. It believes in the ability to shape the future.
To achieve this, RICS Matrics provides:
- Support, a network and a voice for its members
- A source of energy for the profession
The purpose is to enable members to grow in the profession and feel like an integral part of the wider RICS. It has much to offer students, trainees and newly qualified members. However, it relies on members getting involved and sharing their views on topics such as:
- What do you want from the organisation?
- What benefits would you value?
- What added benefit would your employer see of value?
- What personal development needs do you have?
- Where is the future of surveying?
RICS Matrics also has a strong social element, which all are welcome to get involved in. These range from planning social events to sporting activities for fun and friendship.
If you are interested in taking part in the networking opportunities find one near you. They’re all open to new members, new ideas and fresh input. However, if you are unable to get involved locally, you can still share your views by contacting the RICS Matrics UK office.
We are particularly interested in hearing your views on the following topics:
- APC Support – what works? What is needed?
- Engagement and adding value to membership
- Employers – support and benefit
- Raising the profile of surveying, promotions and communications
From APC support to networking opportunities, you'll find the support you need.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you choose to get involved.