Are You Eligible to Enter RICS Matrics Young Surveyor of the Year Award 2018?
If you are under 35, an RICS apprentice, trainee, or newly qualified professional, then the answer to the above question is yes, you are able to enter this years RICS Matrics Young Surveyor of the Year awards.
If you don't fall into the above categories then you can nominate a Young Surveyor for the award if;
- you are an employer who would like to nominate your employee
- you are a client who would like to nominate individuals that you have worked with
- you are a colleague wishing to recognise your team member's work
The winners will be announced at a prestigious awards ceremony. Take a look at last years ceremony as well as interviews from previous winners.
Last years winner Jonathan Manns, formerly Director and Head of London Planning at Colliers International, beat close to 150 professionals to gain the national title, as well as the Land category accolade.
As a prize, he was presented with a BRAND NEW Volvo V40 D2 (on a 23-month lease) courtesy of principal sponsors of the awards, Santander Consumer Finance.
There are nine categories that you could be entered for;
- Apprentice of the Year
- Asset and Facilities Management
- Building Surveying
- Land (Rural and Urban)
- Project Management
- Property Agency (Residential and Commercial)
- Quantity Surveying and Construction
- Mentor of the Year
Entrants must be based within the UK, and aged 35 years or under. Entries close on Friday 27th July 2018. Enter NOW.