Senior Building Surveyor
A rewarding and exciting opportunity has arisen within a small private building consultancy client with the scope to make a real difference to the business and the way it is managed. With the opportunity for Directorship and equity within 5 years, this is an opportunity not to be missed for an experienced Senior Building Surveyor with fresh ideas and a desire to lead. Working out of their new offices in New Malden and earning up to £55,000 P/A plus benefits, this role would suit some who wants to work for a small firm with quality at the centre of everything they do.
As a Senior Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a range of surveys and the accompanying reports including ; homebuyers, pre-acquisition and due-diligence, conditions
- The design aspect on some small-medium sized projects including loft conversions, extensions and basements
- Contract administration on a range of refurbishment and fitting out projects
- A range of professional services such a dilapidations and party wall
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have:
- A relevant qualification in Building Surveying (BSc degree or HNC)
- Relevant experience from a private consultancy background in high-end residential and/or commercial work
- An ability to work in a client facing role and perform required business development duties
- Up to £55,000 per year
- Company mobile phone
- A business parking permit
- 50p mileage allowance for use of own car
- All professional fees paid
- CPD paid for up to £1500 per year
- A contributory pension
- Generous profit share of 20% for revenue made over and above agreed targets!!
Interested? Email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640 for a confidential discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.