Chartered Building Surveyor
Are you an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor with a broad range of experience covering project and professional work? Would you like to work for undoubtedly one of the leading global multi-disciplinary consultancies? If so this is the role for you…
An exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join a busy team with an industry leading consultancy in the heart of London. Working out of their central London office, earning up to £55,000 P/A plus benefits this role would suit a candidate who wants to join a highly reputable national organisation.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Providing a broad range of professional and project management across a number of different sectors
- Taking ownership in developing the success of the team through clear strategy and a proactive commitment to service delivery and client satisfaction, liaising closely with service leaders, team leaders and colleagues
- The development and care of client relationships and providing a premier service to win new and repeat business across the whole range of commercial and professional building surveying services
For this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- MRICS qualification
- Strong communication skills with a proactive nature
- Detailed and thorough knowledge of both traditional and modern building construction techniques
- The ability to influence others to achieve necessary output
- The ability to advise and guide colleagues in a supportive, interactive fashion ensuring that targets are set, action is planned and goals are achieved
- A strong track record as a professional Building Surveyor, showing the desire for a progressive career structure
- An energetic approach with motivation and innovative flair
- A tenacious attitude to work, asking questions, listening to answers, defining problems and implementing change
- An ability to take a commercial view of property and asset management
- An ability to develop business through building strong working relationships
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills to be able to operate independently under broad direction
- Diverse knowledge gained from work in both private and public sectors
- Proven ability in Party Wall and Dilapidation matters
The successful Chartered Building Surveyor will enjoy an extensive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive contributory pension (up to 8%)
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Additional benefits package (up to £4,000)
- Discretionary bonus
- Interest free season ticket loan
- RICS subscriptions paid
- 25 days annual leave
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker for a confidential discussion about your career options on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.