Project Manager - Clientside
A prominent, globally active, New Zealand fund management business is recruiting for a Project Manager to join its PPP business located in Auckland. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking to make the move into a client side role where you will be answerable to your own projects across Auckland. This project is a significant project ($300m) and you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the Project through the effective oversight and management of the project works.
Beyond this the company has a number of other major developments which they will be looking to the prospective candidate to manage on their behalf.
- Acts as a point of contact for the management of the project with the client and actively manage key relationships with project sub-contractors and advisors
- Monitor compliance with consents, project budgets, project documents
- Ensure procedures with the D&C Contractor are implemented and monitored
- Monitor and report against the implemented health and safety plan
- Develop and maintain risk management policy and reporting
- Provide design development co-ordination oversight & represent the team in design meetings and the decision making process
- Oversee the construction of the project as the representative on site.
- Co-ordinate the submission of reports and attend when required monthly Project Governance Group and Relationship Management Group meetings
- Management of variations/changes with the Client and Sub-contractors
- Co-ordinate communications and stakeholder management activities
- Produce reports for and attend the meetings of the Board Of Directors of the project company
- Work closely with the Bank's in order to ensure that technical reporting relating to financing the works are accurate and timely.
- Tertiary qualification related to architectural, construction and/or engineering.
- Previous design and construct commercial building project management experience either within a consultancy or contractor environment.
- Full project management skill set that runs from financial/design feasibility stages through to completed project and turn-key handover.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Complete comfort interfacing and managing all stakeholders including internal clients, contractors and consultancy partners.
This is a great opportunity to make the jump into a client side role with an organisation that is at the forefront of the NZ construction industry. There is a fantastic salary package on offer which includes a significant bonus available.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, contact me on the information below.