Senior Building Surveyor
With 2017 upon us many of us will be considering whether we are in the right place to fulfil our career aspirations. If you currently feel like your efforts aren't fairly rewarded and would like to work for a highly successful boutique consultancy with a proud 40 year history then this is the role for you. Based out of new offices in New Malden and with the opportunity for Directorship and equity within 5 years, this role is perfect for an experienced Senior Building Surveyor with fresh ideas and a desire to lead.
As a Senior Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a range of surveys and the accompanying reports including ; homebuyers, pre-acquisition and due-diligence, conditions
- The design aspect on some small-medium sized projects including loft conversions, extensions and basements
- Contract administration on a range of refurbishment and fitting out projects
- A range of professional services such a dilapidations and party wall
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have:
- A relevant qualification in Building Surveying (BSc degree or HNC)
- Relevant experience from a private consultancy background in high-end residential and/or commercial work
- An ability to work in a client facing role and perform required business development duties
- Up to £55,000 per year
- Company mobile phone
- A business parking permit
- 50p mileage allowance for use of own car
- All professional fees paid
- CPD paid for up to £1500 per year
- A contributory pension
- Profit share for revenue made over and above agreed targets
Interested? Email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640 for a free confidential discussion about your career options for 2017!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.