Analyst - Residential Capital Markets - Europe
Unique and varied role as arisen in a newly-formed specialist residential division of a well-established property consultancy.
Our client is looking for bright, ambitious professionals to work across the multifamily and student sectors in the UK and Europe. Service lines cover transactions, financing, valuation and consultancy and the opportunity exists to gain experience in all disciplines. There are ambitions to grow the division significantly and this presents a clear path for progression for the successful candidate. This role provides the opportunity to get in at the beginning and be part of a growing market leading team.
About the role:
- Analysis of UK and European residential markets
- Build and manipulate DCF models in Excel
- Present complex financial data to internal and external clients
- Research and write reports to lay out findings
- Be part of a wider team that provides exceptional service to clients including developers, investors, lenders and operators
- Work closely to provide analysis and research to colleagues including Asset Managers, Agents, Valuation Surveyors, Development Surveyors, Transaction Managers and other Analysts
- Assist in developing new and existing business in order to drive growth in the division
- Strong excel modelling skills
- Experience in real estate private equity, real estate investment or real estate investment banking
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance (2:1 minimum)
- Passion to carry out first class work
- Good attention to detail
- Confident in presenting data
- Excellent report writing skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Highly motivated to develop a career within real estate capital markets
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- RICS, CFA, ACA or other professional qualification (preferable but not essential)
- Ideally fluency in at least one European language: German, French, Spanish are particularly interesting
This is a young and dynamic team working in a burgeoning sector which offers the candidate the opportunity to grow as the sector does.