With the dawn of a new year, have your thoughts turned to your prospects? Is 2017 the time to make a career move in the right direction? Perhaps working for a highly reputable privately owned practice with a proud history dating back to the mid 1800's appeals to you? If so then this is the role for you!
A successful firm of Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents just north of Central London are seeking a talented and experienced Building Surveyor to join their well-established team. With extensive knowledge of the private property market within the M25 area, this well regarded business prides themselves on their ability to provide a seamless service for all property requirements under one roof. As the Senior Building Surveyor within the team, you will be able to take on the lead role and have responsibility for the day to day support of at least one graduate.
- Contract administration and project management of largely residential refurbishment projects
- Building Surveys
- Party Wall matters acting for both building and adjoining owners
- Planning matters
- Insurance claims
- MRICS preferable but not essential
- Good level of experience in residential refurbishment and repair projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with leases and the ability to deal with tenants from all backgrounds
- Be a confident, self-motivated and organised individual with the ability to lead others
- Up to £50,000 basic salary
- Company funded London travel card
- Use of shared company car if and when needed
- 10% commission for any new work brought into the business
- Contributory pension scheme
- Competitive annual leave allowance
Interested? Email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640 for a confidential discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.