Corporate Estate Management - Surveyor
Our client, a global real estate firm, are looking for an enthusiastic individual keen to develop their career by joining a growing and dynamic team who focus and pride themselves on delivering exceptional estate and property management services to leading UK Occupiers.
- The provision of day to day estate and property management services on allocated accounts to include landlord and sub-tenant relationship management and lease obligation compliance.
- To proactively manage lease and financial events dates including, but not limited to, expiries, options and rent reviews.
- The provision of Client Portfolio Management Information, reporting and systems update.
- Support the senior team with new business proposals.
- Ideally newly qualified up to 3 years PQE
- Good corporate real estate management experience
- Tenant side management experience will also be considered
- Good experience working with UK commercial leases and a practical understanding of commercial property management
Role to be based in either London or Birmingham depending on candidate preference.