Commercial Property Manager
Property Manager, UK Property Asset Management Company, London W1
Basic salary £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits Package
My client is an independent UK property asset management business based in the west end of London currently recruiting a Property Manager to join their expanding team.
With over £1.4 Billion currently under management this client provides asset management services for clients across all sectors including private investors, private equity groups, institutions and banks.
- Service charge reconciliations and budgeting
- Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such as tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations, notifications of rent reviews
- Carrying out property inspections
- Supporting the Director of Property Asset management in all aspects of portfolio management
- Liaising with contractors
The successful candidate will ideally be MRICS but this is not a prerequisite. Good commercial awareness along with an ability to work autonomously is required. This is a fantastic role for someone living in London that wants to progress their career at a renowned investment and asset manager with a successful track-record.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package along with the opportunity to work with a prestigious client list.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org