Quantity Surveyor wanted for major infrastructure projects throughout London: Including rail, highways, water - tunneling, bridges and associated infrastructure.
This role would see you working with one of the biggest names in the UK. Specialising in design engineering and consultancy services, they need Quantity Surveyors across their infrastructure divisions to work on major projects from their London offices and site locations.
The successful candidate will offer the following:
- 3+ years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Proven success working for a consultancy in the UK
- A tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or another relevant field
- Previous experience in the infrastructure sector: rail, highways, water
- A positive attitude and a drive to succeed within a commercial field
- Proven job stability and a committment to making this move for the long term
- Ideally you will be working towards your MRICS or another professional qualification
On offer is the following:
- £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Private Healthcare
- Season ticket, travel card loan
- Flexible working arrangements when required
- A fully paid for professional qualification
- Career progression and development opportunities
Sound like something you want to be a part of? APPLY NOW or enquire for more information.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - QS - INFRASTRUCTURE - RAIL - HIGHWAYS - WATER - LONDON - CONSULTANCY - COST CONSULTANCY - ENGINEERING - MRICS - PQS