Peel Land and Property Group own and manage 1.2 million m² of property and 15,000 hectares of land and water. Our holdings are concentrated in North West England but we also own and manage significant assets in the Clyde, Yorkshire and the Medway in Kent, with a total portfolio value of £2.3 billion.
Land and Property lies at the heart of The Peel Group, one of the foremost real estate, infrastructure and transport investment enterprises in the UK.
An outstanding opportunity ideally suited for a hardworking, adaptable, flexible Surveyor/ Chartered Building Surveyor to join this substantial company. The position would suit a person with a broad experience of surveying and maintenance matters within a Property Management environment. A wide variety of experience is required as the role includes active involvement in the maintenance and building surveying duties of a developing commercial and retail portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supply a cost effective service on the portfolio to various property professionals working within the existing team.
- Co-ordinate reactive and planned maintenance of the portfolio and reporting of associated costs.
- Provide Schedules of Dilapidations and associated advice
- Produce Schedules of Conditions
- Provide specifications for refurbishment projects.
- Contract Administrator of minor to intermediate sized projects.
- Co-ordinating H&S matters across the portfolio.
You will be required to be a good communicator, be self-motivated, have a good eye for detail and be a team player. You are expected to develop and manage client/ tenant relationships.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and in addition we offer a company car, contributory pension and various other large company benefits.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV via the application link below.