Associate Director / Development Surveyor
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Project and Development Management consultancy based in Milton Keynes. This firm is on the up and work with high profile London based Property Investors, Asset Management companies and Developers on projects throughout the UK. They are looking for a dynamic Associate Director / Development Surveyor to be an integral part of the growing team.
Projects are based across the UK, so fully expensed car will be provided. They are principally working with well known clients in the out-of-town retail sector, but also including hotels, industrial and mix-use schemes.
What you might have done so far
- You will have demonstrable development management experience with excellent understanding of the development process.
- You will also have good knowledge in the out-of-town retail sector.
- You have great communication skills with the ability to deliver excellent Project Management services to high profile clients.
- You will have background experience in general practice, quantity surveying or property development and construction.
- You are a professional and motivated person, who is ready to make a progressive contribution to the company.
- You have great leadership style and organisational skills with the ability to work in a small close team environment.
- You are also happy to work remotely on project sites with limited supervision and happy to travel across various sites.
- You will have a relevant construction degree and may be chartered, though this is not essential for this role.
What is in it for you
- A competitive salary in line with your experience and skills - salary level will not limit the appointment of the right candidate.
- Attractive benefits, including company car/allowance, bonus scheme, private health insurance and pension.
- The opportunity to make a real impact and grow within a progressive company.
- A dynamic role, where you will work as part of a focussed team in a mix of office and site based environments.
- The opportunity to work with high profile London based clients on a variety of projects, where your role is key!
If you want to make an impact in 2017, then be in touch to find out more about this role or apply today. This is a really great opportunity for the right person to grow in a dynamic role, within a progressive company.
Leanne.George@amida-recruit.com / 020 7033 3100