Our client, Ian Holdsworth Chartered Surveyors, has a much sought after role for a committed and enthusiastic Graduate Trainee Surveyor to join their team that has arisen due to continued expansion.
The practice specialises in providing consenting services to the utility sector, along with residential and commercial valuations, expert witness work and plan preparation using geographical information systems providing exposure across a wide variety of work.
To assist in the delivery of excellent services to clients, you will be:
· Carrying out research related to land ownership and sales for preparation of ownership schedules, valuations, expert opinions and planning applications;
· Negotiating access to land for clients and liaising during occupation of land;
· Assisting with residential and commercial valuations including research into land values and property sales along with site visits;
· Negotiating agricultural and commercial compensation claims;
· Preparing plans;
· Coordinating and managing projects, including preparation of client updates and reporting schedules;
· There will be an opportunity to gain an RICS Qualification through the Valuation or Rural Pathway.
· you will need to have a minimum 2:1 degree and be committed to developing a career in surveying.
· basic agricultural/land management knowledge.
· Good interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with people from different backgrounds and professionalisms;
· You will need to own your own vehicle and have a clean driving licence.
· Excellent communication and IT skills are essential
· Experience of working on mapping software packages would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking to begin a career in surveying. The company offers a competitive salary package, dependent on experience, along with comprehensive training support and the opportunity to take early responsibility within the role.
If you are looking for a role to springboard your career then please apply immediately as we will be short listing and arranging interviews for the role as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV via the application link below.