Stock Condition Surveyors for Nationwide Educational Programme
Stock Condition Surveyors for Nationwide Educational Programme of Works
Amida are looking to recruit numerous surveyors to deliver circa 5,500 surveys across schools throughout England over the next 3 years.
The roles are nationwide across England - exact locations covered will depend on the candidate's location and number of surveys - so flexibility is essential. However key areas remain East Anglia, South West, South East and London.
This is on a Permanent basis.
Salary is negotiable
- Building Surveying candidates must have a relevant degree
- Building surveyors with a minimum of 3 years' experience assessing building element condition;
- IT literacy and comfort using tablet based data collection technologies;
- Being presentable and appropriately representing the code of conduct and ethics of their respective institutions (such as The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors,
- Good communication skills for undertaking the pre survey meeting discussions with schools; and
- Successful candidates must obtain an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certification (certificate must be dated no more than 3 years old) where deemed appropriate by the Surveying Organisation and following pre site visit consultation with schools on school requirements for specific visits.
These roles must be in full delivery mode by the end of January, so please apply now. Educational experience is a MUST.