Planning Manager - Leading Housebuilder (Essex)
Osborne Richardson are excited to be working with a leading UK housebuilder, who is looking for a Planning Manager to join their Essex office.
We are looking for a confident Planner, who will liaise with external consultants while working closely with the Planning Director. Our client has multiple projects of 2000+ homes which require a Planning Manager to coordinate the steady stream of detailed Development Management work, including Reserved Matters Applications and Discharge of Conditions.
The preferred candidate will have proven experience, with the ability to step into this role at short notice and to seamlessly hit the ground running.
- MRTPI (or MRICS Planning & Development) qualified and proven planning management experience of at least 3-5 years experience
- Client side experience or significant exposure to large residential led schemes
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
- Driving license and access/ownership of a car
- This role is likely to require site visits/meetings
Our client is offering a very competitive salary package of circa £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience + car allowance, but would consider more for the right person.
Please submit CVs to CJ Obi - cj @ osbornerichardson.com or call 0207 291 1150 to discuss.