General Practice Surveyor
Surveyor - Associate LONDON
£40,000 - £55,000 plus full benefits package
Beach Baker is pleased to be assisting a leading private practice to recruit a talented individual to work on a seconded basis within one of its most prestigious clients whose office is based at Canary Wharf.
We are seeking an individual to work on the client premises on a full-time and permanent basis. You will handle a range of assets, including commercial, industrial and small retail outlets.
This is an interesting and varied role, where you will work within a small property focussed team to handle of range of estates management / general practice work, to include (but not limited to) estates management, landlord and tenant matters, transfers of land, wayleaves, neighbourly matters, etc. You will work on the estate acting from both a landlord and tenant perspective.
Your responsibilities will include: -
- Day to day management of a small commercial and operational property estate
- Lease renewals, wayleaves, rent reviews, licences, agreements
- Overseeing and implementing marketing and letting of vacant premises and dealing with new leases and agreements
- Dealing with land transfers including acquisition on land
- Advice on the acquisition of land by negotiated agreement
Candidates who are self-motivated, organised, strong communicators with good problem solving skills. You will be a good negotiator with the ability to conclude complex agreements in a timely and professional manner.
To apply for this role, please contact Wendy Campbell on 0207 734 5856 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference 884118