Staff Valuers / Client Side Residential Surveyors
Staff Surveyor (client side Valuer) Opportunities – various lenders
Would you like to focus on quality over quantity with a single reporting format, a workload comprising mostly Mortgage Valuations (no Building Surveys), a tight knit patch, market leading tablet technology and an outstanding remuneration package that isn’t commission led?
We are recruiting nationally for both high street and specialist lenders who require experienced staff Valuers in the following locations immediately (with more to follow):
Swindon (Part Time)
Stevenage (Part Time)
Wembley (Part Time)
Aberdeen (Part Time)
As well as the obvious workload, lifestyle and team benefits, successful Staff Surveyors can expect a remuneration package comprising:
- High basic (up to £65k) depending on location
- Profit share or bonuses based on multiple (quality) factors as opposed to volume only
- High quality prestige company car
- 6 weeks holiday to start
- Market leading Pension
- A wide range of health, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits
- Preferential staff mortgage rates
Suitable Surveyors will need to meet the following criteria:
- MRICS/FRICS qualification (though AssocRICS may be considered with sufficient levels of experience)
- VRS accreditation
- PII claim free
- Strong track record in their chosen patch
- A stable career history demonstrating strong commitment to past and present employers
- Good credit rating / no CCJ’s, bankruptcies or related arrangements.
To express your interest, discuss our immediate needs or register for future vacancies (without obligation and in confidence) please apply via RICS Recruit or contact Greg Coyle directly on either (TEL) 0208 514 9116.