Building Surveyor (Chartered)
A new and exciting opportunity exists for an enterprising and enthusiastic Building Surveyor to join our team. Applicants must be Chartered Building Surveyors with a minimum 2 years’ experience.
Located in Wanstead, East London (Central Line 2 minutes from office). We offer Building Surveying, specialist Party Wall services as well as Contract Administration.
The role Includes:
- Preparation of general reports and recommendations to clients
- Party wall surveys and other neighbourly matters
- Building surveys
- Preparation of specifications / schedule of works.
- Contract Administration
- Professional experience of at least 2 years as a Building Surveyor
- Proven ability to generate business leads
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are required for this client facing role
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary package up to £45k + bonus
- Pay review every 6 months
- 25 days holiday in additional to bank holidays (increased annual leave entitlement for continued service)
The Hopps Partnership
Send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com or directly via the apply button below
Apply for Building Surveyor (Chartered)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly