Boutique property investment firm seeks in house Acquisitions Surveyor to be an integral part of a growing business.
The role will be on a self-employed basis offering £60k per annum plus discretionary bonuses, end of February start.
We invest in commercial and residential property by way of company acquisitions and require an experienced RICS or MRICS qualified individual (at least 5 years PQE) to fill this new position. Perfect for a focused individual with a good track record to establish leads and build a pipeline to secure various property investment opportunities.
Key duties of the Acquisitions Surveyor will include the following:-
· Identification and acquisition of off and on-market opportunities
· Undertaking research, analysis in order to prepare market reports
· Conducting site appraisals and concluding negotiations
· Due diligence to secure acquisitions through to legal completion
· Setting up acquisitions for on-ward progression to project delivery and operations
· Assist in the acquisition process through to completion (Meeting with vendors, schedules, leases, 82 indexation valuations)
· Assessing value of property assets and valuing of assets for re-sale
· Working closely with and regular reporting to the director on the status of acquisitions in the region.
This is a unique role, with a high level of autonomy, ideal for someone looking for a challenge outside of the standard corporate environment.
If you think this is the next step for you please send your CV via the application link below. We will be holding interviews in person at our office in Battersea.
Apply for Acquisitions Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly