Land and Planning Consents Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our gas engineering business, for a Land Planning and Consents Officer to join the programming team in Slough. You will undertake Planning and Consents associated with the design and construction for below and above ground gas assets throughout North London and the East of England Network.
tRIIO specialise in delivering the design and contracting services for the UK’s gas distribution network and providing the best possible service to our customers. Working in partnership with Cadent (formally National Grid) to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
tRIIO is a joint venture organisation, owned by Morrison Utility Services and Skanska UK. Applying for this position could lead to employment within either parent company.
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive Pension
- Leaders in people development
- Access to training and qualifications
- Manage and undertake planning applications/Consents for the construction of above and below ground pipework and gas assets.
- Provide support and land agency services in conjunction with the clients own land and development team.
- Manage the interface between tRIIO design/delivery teams and external consultants.
- Provide support to Gas Delivery teams on complex Engineering projects
- Working closely with the commercial, design and area delivery managers to ensure that all projects are appropriately assessed, designed, resourced and scheduled.
We're looking for
- Achieved or working towards either Assoc RICS or MRICS status.
- Good commercial awareness and knowledge of contract conditions.
- Experience of managing relationships with both internal and external interfaces.
- A Good Understanding of the RIIO regulatory framework.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV via the application link below.