Experienced Quantity Surveyor required to work for groundwork’s contractor operating in the West London area.
The annual turnover of the Company is in the order of £2,000,000.00 and the involvement is expected to be part time with remuneration on an hourly rate basis. It is anticipated that the surveyor would be self employed and that most of the work could be carried from their home office.
Alternatively the service could be provided by a small local practice.
The Companies main business is carrying out “groundwork contracts” for local Developers, which includes foundations up to slab level, drainage, roads, external finishes, 106 and 278 works.
The surveyor would be required to:
1. Prepare and price a Bill of Quantities (abbreviated SMM) for tender submission.
2. Assist in procurement and project management.
3. Review Contract documents and be able to advice on any pitfalls and unacceptable conditions etc.
4. Carry out post Contract work and agree final accounts with Developers surveyors.
5. Provide supporting role and advice to Contract Managers when required.
Mr Michael Irwin.
Connaught Groundworks Ltd
To apply please click the "apply" button below.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly