Quantity Surveyor - High-end Residential
- Quantity Surveyor
- High-end residential projects
- Farnham, Surrey
- Up to £60,000 + £4,500 car allowance + Bonus
Opportunity for a technical and process driven Quantity Surveyor experienced in high-end residential projects to join this growing developer, specialising in top-specification residential projects.
Our client is a private residential developer delivering exceptional projects to the highest possible standard across Surrey and Hampshire. This young, energetic and enthusiastic company works with an emphasis on outstanding design, complimented by superior quality finishes.
They have a spectacular portfolio and having featured in several national publications they have won numerous awards for their work.
The are a friendly team, all pushing in the same direction and unlike others in the top-end residential sector they work on a wide variety of projects including luxury townhouses and apartments as well as large high-end surrey hills mansions.
With continued growth our client is now recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to take up an integral role within the firm. This position comes with huge opportunity for progression and the possibility of a stake in the firm at a later date.
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 5 years UK experience
- Experience may cover a range of project sectors but should include the residential sector, preferably high-end
- You will be highly experienced in procurement and tendering with front-line experience of buying and negotiating
- Experienced in delivering projects to tender costs
- You may have a contracting background
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Producing detailed preliminary cost budgets, feasibility studies, BOQ’s/SOR’s and cash flow forecasts for new projects
- Drafting and coordinating JCT contracts for Design & Build projects
- Sub-contract tendering and procurement including the production of detailed tender packages based on construction drawings and specifications
- Material/supply tendering including the production of detailed tender packages based on construction drawings and specifications
- Monitoring and explaining cost movements, production of monthly cost reports
Salary & Package:
They will be offering a salary of up to £60,000 + Bonus + £4,500 car allowance.
There is genuine scope for progression along with future equity for the perfect candidate.
Our clients’ focus is on securing the right candidate with the right experience for this integral role so we are happy to discuss salary levels on a personal basis.
For further information please contact HD Surveyors in the strictest confidence: -
Call Roger Dunning - 07769 551846 / 01243 933263
Email Roger Dunning - email@example.com
Or apply below