- Quantity Surveyor - Rail
- Liverpool, North West England
- Permanent role: £30,000 - £45,000
- Top Engineering and Cost Consultancy in the UK
- Support major rail and infrastructure programmes throughout the North West
My client are the top consultancy in the UK for engineering and cost / project management, and as such they work on some of the biggest and most respected projects in the country.
Their North West operation is busier than ever with major rail and infrastructure projects, and they need a capable, experienced, and proactive Quantity Surveyor to join their Liverpool team.
With previous consultancy experience, proven success working at a Quantity Surveyor level, and previous rail and infrastructure experience, this is a role suited to someone with a passion for rail, and a passion for the design consulting / pre-contract phase of projects.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will offer the following:
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Ideally will be working towards your APC / MRICS
- Previous consultancy experience in the UK
- Proven job stability
- Previous experience working on major rail and infrastructure programmes in the UK
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- A team player attitude
In return you will be offered a competitive remuneration package reflective of your experience, £30,000 - £45,000 plus pension, plus healthcare, plus more.
If you're the QS my client need and want to join one of the biggest players in the construction game, then this is your chance. APPLY NOW!