Property Management Surveyor
This will suit an individual who is looking for a full encompassing property management role taking responsibility for all areas.
You will have full autonomy over the client portfolios that you manage and far less than average company bureaucracy.
You will have all the support and freedom to deliver in the most effective way.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Working for an independent firm managing the investment portfolios of 3-4 clients.
- Managing a full range of property types including: offices, office parks, industrial units, high street retail and out of town retail parks.
- Reviewing service charges, budgets and reconciliations.
- Manage expenditure
- Tenant Liaison & Management.
- Directly managing contractors
- Client reporting
- Previous experience of landlord side property management
- Experience managing offices, industrial, or retail properties.
- Experienced in service charge budgets.
- MRICS is preferable