Chartered Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
- Up to £55,000 + Car (£6k) + Bonus + 3% Pension + Gym Budget + more benefits
- Modern Building Consultancy
- Oxford Circus, Central London
Excellent opportunity for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager to join this established modern Building Consultancy and experience a broad range of work in an inclusive working environment. Oxford Circus, Central London.
Our client is a National Building Consultancy with a refreshing outlook and a true focus on their employees. They work on a broad range of projects, from Commercial and Residential to Hotels and Leisure. This work covers new-build and refurbishment projects across London.
They have an inclusive working environment with everyone from Shareholding Directors down to grads working in an open-plan environment. Directors are approachable and are there for assistance or advice at any time. They have a modern working environment and are happy to offer responsibility without micro-management.
The company gives clear guidance on progression within the company for every employee.
Due to continued growth they are now recruiting for Chartered Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager to join the commercial team in their Central London Office, just meters from Oxford Circus.
- MRICS Qualified
- Experience of working within a consultancy practice and providing advice to commercial clients
- JCT Experience
- A self starter with initiative, drive and motivation to achieve
- Standard MS Office skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
Working closely with the senior team on a number of projects within a range of sectors, you will report in to an Associate Director. You will be expected to deliver high quality work whilst interfacing with clients, contractors and project teams. You will also work closely with the other disciplines within Paragon, including; Project Management, Building Surveying, M&E and Environmental Teams.
You will provide advice to clients including property investors and funds and be expected to work with your own responsibility and autonomy.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of new build and refurbishment projects in the following project sectors; commercial, residential, hotels and leisure.
- Assist in establishing client briefs and requirements
- Assisting with the measurement and preparation of cost plans and estimates
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Producing tender documentation
- Assisting in the advice for procurement and tendering routes
- Producing reports for procurement
- Performing risk management
- Assisting with Value Management
- Preparation of contracts
- Cost control
- Cost reporting
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Final account negotiation
- Contract administration
- Advising clients
- Providing a first class service and maintaining a network of clients to ensure repeat business
Salary & Package:
This highly rewarding opportunity comes with a salary of Up to £55,000 + £6,000 car allowance + complete package which includes: –
- Car allowance £6,000
- Pension – 3% ER contribution
- Gym / Sports Club allowance – £40 per month
- Birthday day off
- Season ticket loan
- All RICS fees paid, CPD and support for APC
- 22 days
- Life Assurance – 4 times salary
- Christmas shutdown, so around 3 extra days hols
For further information please contact HD Surveyors in the strictest confidence: –
Call Roger Dunning – 07769 551846 / 01243 933263
Email Roger Dunning – email@example.com
Or apply directly on this page