Senior/Associate Project Manager
Peace Recruitment’s client is a globally recognised and well respected multi-disciplinary construction consultancy. Our client is currently going through a very exciting growth period within their Edinburgh office, and are looking to bring on-board a Project Manager to join their Commercial team.
What can you expect from this opportunity?
You will be part of an organisation where they understand the need for accurate advice on costs and procurement at an early project stage. You will be involved in a range of different project sectors including: Retail, Commercial, Education, Hotels and Office fit-out.
My client wants to give you the autonomy to deal with your own projects and in doing this you will receive a training programme designed to get you where you want to be in your career.
As my client is a consultancy, pre-contract knowledge is crucial to fit the bill for this role. If you have a Consultancy background then that will be an advantage when coming to the shortlisting of potential candidates.
- Member of either APM or RICS
- Demonstrable knowledge working in a variety of construction project sectors
- Commercial project experience is highly desirable
- A good grasp of NEC
- A well rounded pre-contract knowledge
- Defining and implementing criteria for control and management of the project
- Coordinating and directing end-user input throughout the project lifecycle
- Appraising options and submitting them to the client for approval
- Coordinating the value management strategy
- Managing the project budget, including risk allowances
- Monitoring and controlling changes / variations following approval by the client
- Salary - £45,000 to £65,000 reflecting your experience level
- Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance (level dependent)
- Autonomy within the role when dealing with clients/projects
- Flexible working within a great environment
Do you feel you are not receiving the level of development/training needed for you too progress? Are you looking to move forward with a company that truly want their staff to succeed? Whether you may aspire to go overseas at a later date or just want to become a more knowledgeable and well-rounded Project Manager then this could be the job for you.
Apply without delay or contact Joey at Peace Recruitment for more details on 0131 516 2671 or email@example.com.