Attractive Salary + Benefits
A unique opportunity to lead this historically-significant, family-owned Estate to ensure it continues to deliver economic, social and environmental value through innovative practices and compelling partnerships. The individual will work in close collaboration with the Rothschild Foundation (Waddesdon Manor) and the Family Office whilst managing and growing the Estate’s commercially diverse enterprises. www.waddesdon.org.uk
- Take overall responsibility for the Estate’s operations including its farming, forestry, property (management and development) and renewable energy interests. Lead a diverse team, with a focus on enhancing skills and capabilities.
- Optimise the performance of all elements of the Estate and identify compelling new opportunities, whilst preserving the Estate’s unique character and history.
- Manage financial budgeting, appraisal and reporting across the Estate’s structure of entities. Closely participate in the project management of major projects and schemes.
- Promote and protect the long term interests of the Estate and be an ambassador within the local community and more widely as required.
- Track-record of successfully managing a diverse range of business interests with the entrepreneurial ability to anticipate emerging trends. Proven financial, commercial and strategic acumen with strong leadership skills.
- RICS qualified with understanding of innovative farming practices. Must have empathy for the countryside and appreciate the challenges and opportunities facing agricultural Estates at this time.
- Energetic, tenacious and hands-on with a meticulous attention to detail. Committed team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities, as well as possessing the self-awareness and humility to carefully negotiate successful outcomes for key stakeholders.
Please email your CV with full salary details, quoting reference R/B655, via the application link below.
For further information please contact Charlie van Exter or Peter Fenton on 020 7917 9456.