A new and exciting opportunity exists for an enterprising and enthusiastic party wall surveyor to join our team. Applicants should have some prior experience within the surveying industry however on the job training will also be provided.
Located in Wanstead, East London (Central Line 2 minutes from office) with a further office space in Farringdon. We offer specialist party wall services and general building surveying for residential property.
The role includes:
- Preparation of general reports and recommendations to clients
- Party Wall Surveys and other neighbourly matters
- Assessment of condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair
- Schedules of condition
- Building surveying degree or similar
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills are required for this client facing role
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary package up to £40k + bonus
- Regular pay reviews
- 25 days holiday in additional to bank holidays (increased annual leave entitlement for continued service)
- Private health care
The Hopps Partnership
Send CV and cover letter using the 'Apply' button below