Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our clients are a leading multi-disciplinary property & construction consultancy with offices based all throughout the UK. They provide a range of services working on a wide variety of projects throughout most market sectors. As part of their ongoing growth plan, they are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in London.
This role will include all aspects of quantity surveying and cost consultancy, pre and post contract duties including preparation of tenders, procurement advice, cost planning, compiling estimates, contract administration, agreement of final accounts, value engineering etc. In return, they are offering a competitive salary plus package and benefits including 25 days holiday, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme and more.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience preferably in a Consultancy environment
- Ideally MRICS qualified
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Must be confident with excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Must be proactive and able to use own initiative
- Proficient with the MS Office suite
- Possess strong problem solving skills