We are looking for a qualified Rural Surveyor to join our established and successful team based from our Head Office in Dundonald, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Blakiston Houston Estate Co. is one of the leading Northern Irish businesses in Agriculture, Renewable Energy and Rural Services. With a 90 year history behind us we advise some of the most prestigious clients in Northern Ireland. We also have our own portfolio of agricultural, renewable energy projects and enterprises in which we pride ourselves in bringing and executing new approaches and ideas to the changing rural landscape.
Blakiston Houston Estates have an exciting opportunity for a qualified rural surveyor to join our team to provide high quality estate management support and advice to our diverse range of agricultural and property enterprises, clients and renewable energy projects.
You will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of internal and external projects and clients through giving advice, delivering and leading projects and managing the delivery of enterprises. The role and client base, will be wide and varied, potentially covering all of Northern Ireland, with the majority in and around Belfast. It is possible that travel further afield may be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A RICS Rural Surveyor qualification
- An ability to think freely and provide solutions to new problems
- An ability to manage staff and clients
- An ability to manage property, including built property
- A capability of generating your own workload;
- Interpersonal and client service skills of the highest order;
- Strong organisational capability and first rate attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT literacy
- The ability to work quickly & efficiently to meet deadlines
- A friendly & personable nature & be a keen team player
- A full and clean driving licence (essential)
Our benefits include:
- Accommodation may be available in an estate house
- 21 days holiday plus 8 days bank/public holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- Company car
- Salary £30k - £40k commensurate with experience.
Applicants are asked to send a detailed CV and covering letter explaining why they are applying for the post and detailing evidence of how they meet the person specification.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23rd April 2018.