Based in my client's Reading office, you will be responsible for delivering the development of new acquisitions as well as the development of existing opportunities in their portfolio. You will work closely with senior management in delivering the opportunities.
Current examples of work you will be heading are the design, procurement and delivery of 40,000 sq ft derelict factory in the centre of Bath (£6 million budget), and the conversion of 20,000 sq ft of office space in Norwich into 30 residential units (£3 million budget). This will sit alongside sourcing of new acquisitions in line with our requirements.
- Delivery of comprehensive refurbishment and conversion projects - average construction contract £500,000 - £5 million
- Procurement and management of strong project teams fit for my client's style development
- Preparation, management and reporting of agreed budgets and critical paths
- Financial Analysis and Development Appraisal - cash flow, financing, geared IRR, POC, ROC, ROE
- Raising of third-party funding options - debt and equity
- Negotiation and structuring of acquisitions
- Preparation and presentation to the Board of Preliminary Investment Report/Full Investment Report (PIR & FIR)
- Due diligence for acquisitions and comprehensive reporting to the Board
- Source new opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive character with "can do" attitude
- A driven and self-motivated individual who always wants to improve processes
- Able to think outside the box to find innovative solutions to practical problems
- Organized and rigorous
- Interest in workspace trends, design, technology
- Capable of quick, broad analysis of opportunities with a commercially savvy approach
- Have the ability to work autonomously
About my client:-
My client has a UK portfolio of £60 million, comprising 10 sites from Birmingham to Bristol, to Brixton, filled with over 150 diverse businesses. In line with a growing market and never ones to stand still, the goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving that make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
- Creative, dynamic development with the potential to directly make an impact
- Opportunity to work client side with forward thinking company
- Working with highly experienced industry leaders
- Involved in the heart of the business seeing everything from acquisition, development to ongoing operation
- Opportunity to grow as the business grows
Please apply here or call me (Sam) for a discussion on:
020 7766 9065/07875 972 560
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter always on the lookout for strong candidates so if you, a friend or a colleague are looking for a role in General Practice please get in touch.